Saturday, October 27, 2007

A R Rahman welcomed in China

It is an interesting story to hear that A R Rahman has reached millions of hearts in Chennai, with his enchanting musical score. Wondering when he made his venture over there in thickest populated Nation in the world.
Yup! Though he didn’t score music for any of the Chinese films, his musical score for the song ‘Shakalaka Baby’ has been utilized by Taiwanese singer Kelly Poon in her latest album. Well, this song had a good opening among diehard fans of Rahman and now that’s same in China too. Now Rahman has another reason to celebrate. His latest venture in Tamil film Azhagiya Tamizh Magan has witnessed a grand opening throughout the globe.

2 comments:

LOGROLL said...

I don't think making gossips is great. Please visit my blog;
http://kwksdvmsl.blogspot.com
Thank you!

Tamil Movie News previews reviews stills said...

Hi Dude! I am sure that my blogs will not contain gossips that includes personal lives of actors and actresses.

Instead it will have some interesting facts about the stars. For example, before period of 2 months,A R Rahman lost his laptop. Similar to that actress Ramya also lost her laptop in the airport. Having this in mind, I presented a story that is quite interesting.

Instead, I dont bother about he is dating she and he slapped she, etc. I am a professional journalist, providing contents for more than 5 Tamil websites. So please do keep logging to my site and lets keep sharing views. Cheers!!!